Friday, July 15, 2011

Why does my dad love other family members more than me?

Hi it's Mimi M's son again. My dad had died when I was just 7 years old and I heard that my cousin has an eye surgery today. Plus he was really scared and he visited him over there in Texas and were currently in NJ. My dad had visited me only one time. Once he visited me on the night of his death in 2007 and that was it. He also visits my mom by turning on the light (he's wasting my mom's electricity bill). I feel like he doesn't love me anymore plus I had 2 scary nightmares about him on 2010 to 2011. He said to my cousin " Everything is going to be okay..." When I heard about this I got extremely jealous and angry. Right now I hate my dad. I also remembered the times he hit me on the arm with a belt. That left a long red bruise on it. Btw the good thing is I never fought with my cousin ever. We haven't seen each other in 3 years. But I got to see him on the summer of July 2010. Please help me with this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment