Friday, July 15, 2011

Considering rhinoplasty?

Hi, well first of all let me say I am 21 years old and female. I have a huge complex with my nose and it's not something that just got to me now. You see ever since I was younger I never really like my nose. My face is small and for some reason I feel like my nose is not right. So the bridge is ok but my nose tip is very pointy and the lenght of the tip seems to be larger than it should be. Kinda makes me look nosey. I've also noticed that my nose is tilted a bit to one side and when I look at my nostrils, One of my nostrils has a bump on the nasal septum wall and the other one doesn't. I find it quite odd and I'm guessing that's why my nose is tilted a bit. I would like to fix it someday in the future and reduce the tip too but I'm a bit scared to go under the knife one day and get punished because of my vanity or stupid complex. I'm just really uncomfortable with my nose and I always try to use make up to create illusion of a smaller tip and lenght but it's hard. Is it wrong for me wanting to look a certain way? I have a lot of time to think about it but at the same time I just wanna stop obsessing over my nose and take the risk. Can anyone tell me if they had any experience with rhinoplasty. What was it like after the surgery? Did it hurt a lot? How swollen was it? What are the pros and cons?

No comments:

Post a Comment