Sunday, July 17, 2011

Looking at a Home, Strange... "Scared" Feeling In A Single Room?

That is only natural when you have a house that old..I'm am over 50 and was looking for houses in 2007..My daughter was my realtor..We went also to an old house and all was renovated..Till we went into the basement..We were both down there and when we went around the corner we screamed and ran for the stairs at te same time..I ended up hitting my shoulder so bad on a ledge I had a black and blue mark for weeks..IT was fun looking at old houses as I find them with a lot of character..If you cn deal with the old basement as you probably have to do laundry down there than by all means get it...You can research th house to see if anything happened there at the local libray or village..it's all public

No comments:

Post a Comment