Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it unnatural to not feel pleasure when mastubating?

Okay, I'm a virgin 15 year old girl and I masturbate. But rarely do I ever focus attention on anything but my clitoris. I found though, that whenever I would finger myself or use any sort of toy I never felt anything sensual. Two of my friends have recently started having sex with their boyfriends and they were describing how is so much different than masturbating, but it is the same when he fingers her. So after that I put it to the test. When i masturbated I fingered myself but it felt painful rather than good. I always thought that maybe when I lost my virginity it would start feeling good. But since I heard my friends telling me about how that didnt happen, I'm wondering if somethings wrong. Does that mean that when I do have sex it wont be pleasurable?

No comments:

Post a Comment