Monday, July 18, 2011

My uncle sexually harassed me? Am I overreacting? PLEASE READ?

I am so sorry you are going through this but you have to say something & you are not over reacting. They wont hate you & who knows what other family members he may be targeting when you aren't around. You have to make the whole family aware of this then maybe they"ll just isolate him & you can be normal around your family again. Other than that keep doing what you're doing & watch out for your sister. If he ever makes a comment like that only if she'll dance for me again point it out to your parents right then. Get up & be like do you hear how he is talking to me?! You can't let him talk to me that way! Then in front of everyone ask him if he's a pervert making a comment like that. I have an uncle who I have to be very firm with. He kept asking what my boots were for insinuating they were stripper boots so I told him in front of everyone they were to kick him in the balls if he didn't stop talking to me. He's not welcome but he always shows up so I just go inside until he's eventually thrown out but don't worry, you are in the right & he has to be brought to light & good always conquers evil. May you be blessed & the Lord keep you & the rest of your family safe in his care.

No comments:

Post a Comment