Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How do you get a stupid friend off your back? plz help!?

Hi! i really need help. i used to have a best friend who's name is Norman Kulach. We used to be bestfriends and he's been a total jerk! he wanted to be bff but he blew that chance off. one time there was a 8th grade dance show and he was dancing to a girl song. So i told him " Norman what are you doing? your the only one dancing to a girl song!". He said back " I just wanna have fun!". i told him that bcuz i didnt wanna get embarassed by a lot of students. then at the end of the day he told the teacher on me! (trust me this isnt my fault!) listen guys i just wanted to protect him from being humiliated from other kids and he told on me! geez what kind of friend would do that! after that he totally destroyed me! he liked my crush who's name is Sarah Nemshick! My loyal classmates eavesdropped on what Norman was saying and they heard he loved all the girls! He also said bad things about me! he told me i was a DUMB ACER! (btw idk how to spell that!) i was pretty upset about that. but we did gossip about him. here r the main side dishes about him. he's a compulsive liar. he's a freak because he always stares at me. he is dumb. he is ugly.he gets bad grades.he's not a good friend.he brags about getting a mini fridge,tv,IPad,and a LASER PRINTER!. HE ALSO BRINGS $25 TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY FOR LUNCH! I REALLY WANNA CUSS AT HIM! WHAT A RETARDED FREAK! AND THIS IS mimi m's son. im also in the 5TH GRADE

No comments:

Post a Comment